Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Jourdan Zebraa FAVORITED by the @TheAndyWarholMuseum Twitter

Happy Birthday Andy Warhol

"Happy 87th Birthday Andy Warhol!"
You would have thought that Today was my birthday, Jourdan Zebraa and not Andy Warhol's. 
Due to the fact that the The Andy Warhol Museum had Totally Shocked me earlier this week on Tuesday Aug. 4, by using my Painting "Warhol's Digital Minds Eye" jzebraa (2015) as an AD on the Warhol.org Tumblr page for submissions for #warholwednesday for his 
87th Birthday #warholbirthday. 

So, as if that was not Thrilling enough for me and believe me it WAS! 
Wow I cried, like Momma and Daddy "I Made It" They Like Me! 
Today I log in to my Twitter @jzebraa to find that my painting 
"Warhol's Digital Minds Eye" with my Tweet about the AD for Warhol Wednesday submissions had been FAVORITED by the +The Andy Warhol Museum  on Twitter



In my high school yearbook there is a photo of me 
with a rolled up script from Speech and Drama class 
for a play I was in on stage, that reads "Blows His Own Horn". 
Well this time I'm blowing my own horn because, this means so much to me. 

I would have never dreamed in a million years
 when I started drawing and painting that one of my paintings would be the
 106th Favorited Tweet on The Andy Warhol Museum Twitter page and on his Birthday! 
Woot, Woot  Hoot, Hoot, Cheers 
Andy Warhol Thank You So Much  Jourdan Zebraa a.k.a. jzebraa


Popular Posts