Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Monday, April 18, 2022

5 Year Anniversary Of My Friend Michael Haley's Passing



R.I.P. My Beautiful Friend #MichaelPatrickHaley #HaleyNevaeh


#MykeAndLon 1995 jzebraa

#MichaelHaley 1995 jzebraa

#MichaelHaley 1999 jzebraa

 Myke had bought a friend of his with him that day to my studio on The Hill (A young black woman) and she said, OMG, I love that Painting of Prince with the Crystal Ball! I said take it off the wall, it's all yours!
So now it lives on her wall and on the Warhol tumblr


With love and fond memories, A Toast in loving memory of Michael Haley! 
"He will be Forever and 
Always in my Heart.” -XOXO Love jzebraa

I think of you everyday! I sure am glad we were friends, you introduced me to many famous people and a different way of thinking about music, fashion and art! 

more stories about Myke 

April 18th-19th 2017
 Myke's 50th


Popular Posts