Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Friday, June 23, 2023

Danny Reed Day

"#DannyShaneReed"

On This June 23rd 2023 I Declare
 "Danny Reed Day"
in honor of PRIDE

David was one of my favorite people 
born on Feb 28th, 1965

Dan was a very sweet, loving and light hearted.
I know that I am who I am because I met Danny Reed
 after my first long term relationship 
 in June 1991

Danny Reed was in the right place and right time 
for everyone that he met!
We would sing every word to the Army of Lovers songs.
Dancing the nights away.
We both worked at GNC Crestwood Mall back in the 1990s.
Danny was the person to lift everyone around him!
Danny Reed was like a Brother to me, I remember lying on his parents 
front porch waiting for the sun to rise, 
 

Danny Reed will be greatly missed! Girlllll

Dan enjoyed singing, working with antiques, real estate, and rescuing stray animals. 
Danny called me (jzebraa) by the longest name

"Laundrea Alexanderia Gabbriella Sarsaparilla Worthington Venus Xavier Zeven"
-------Danny Reed called jzebraa me (lon reese) this name for drag! 

“Junk and Gems Shop Owner” 


Rest in Peace Danny Reed
"A Lover of Love"

#ForMyFriendDannyShaneReed2023TwoBeautifulRosesForASweetMan



Feb 28, 1965  -  June 23, 2022

Popular Posts