Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Much Love to Toni Basil from jzebraa


Much Love to Toni Basil ! Gosh, Toni Basil. Thank's for the Like on Facebook and being my Friend all these years, I became a Cheerleader because of You. My Mother had to fight at the school board meeting but, I became my schools 1st male Cheerleader! Cheers, I'm painting you in my next painting Lots of Love -jzebraa  (I'm the only male in the front doing the splits) a Team so big we had two sets. I love each and every one of you Ladies! Bless You All -jzebraa



Popular Posts