Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Monday, June 12, 2017

Thank You #KatyPerry #Witness Weekend @jzebraa #Art

Last Thursday Night #KatyPerry's Album #Witness Came Out!
I Played It 4 Times Before Bedtime,

To have awoke singing #DejaVu from a dream.


So, I sent #KatyPerry A Tweet! #KPWWW


and would never had guess I would get to watch all weekend. 
The Fairest Of Them All


I Rather Thought This Was All Very Brilliant -jzebraa 

A Nice Dinner


Katy Perry apparently has "Ginger Toes"


  
#Witness Out Now 
  

"#ComputeMakeUp" 2017 jzebraa


"#EyeArt" 2017 jzebraa


"#TheEyesHaveIt!" 2017 jzebraa


Getting to watch "#ThisIsEverything with #GigiGorgeous


"#Nugget" A.k.a. "#Muffin"


"#PajamaPartyPerry" 2017 jzebraa


"#WitnessWorkout" 2017 jzebraa


"#KatyPerry" 2017 Photo by jzebraa


A Great Live Show 
and then #KatyPerry Pulled The Plug!


Cheers #BigSister #KatyPerry and #Witness for the Wonderful Weekend! I did not know I was signing up to watch all weekend but, It was worth every minute of my time! Lots of Laughs, Tears, and Smiles Thank You for an Amazing Weekend from our view! I thought to myself #AndyWarhol would have not missed a minute of this and neither did I '#Jzebraa'! #Art

"#WitnessTheTour" with #KatyPerry 2017 jzebraa


Weekend Reordered



Popular Posts