Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Blondie Fan at The Vons

#DELLA 2021 jzebraa

You know me I''ll stop anyone, anywhere, anytime to ask for a photo. Today I ran into #DELLA
at the local Palm Springs, California Von's and asked if I could take her Pic?, I Love Your #Blondie Shirt.
She said sure and I gave her my card and said check out your photo on my 'Beautiful People of the Desert' Gallery blog.

When I got home I was telling my partner "I bet I know who did the make-up for that photo"!
#MissGuy! Oddly to find that Miss Guy had 'Liked' the artwork I did of him on Twitter from 4 years ago, from 2017, Today!
#ElectricMindPowersActivate 

"#MissGuy" 2017 jzebraa



 "#MissGuy of NYC #PunkRocker" 2017 jzebraa



Popular Posts