Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Celebrating the 75th anniversary of Miss USA

Miss Virginia wins Miss USA 2026, becoming the first mother to take the crown


Miss Virginia wins Miss USA 2026, becoming the first mother to take the crown

Miss Virginia 2026 Justus Kelley
. Courtesy of Miss USA

"We are here tonight celebrating the 75th anniversary of Miss USA"

Those who made the top five were asked to answer a final question. For Kelley, that question was: "For 75 years, Miss USA has reflected the changing face of American women. If you become the 75th Miss USA, what do you hope your year will say about women in America today?"

"We are here tonight celebrating the 75th anniversary of Miss USA, but we also have an opportunity to make history tonight," Kelley responded. "I'm 31 years old, I'm married to my college sweetheart of nine years, and we are proud foster parents of two adorable siblings that absolutely have my heart."

"What my year as Miss USA would mean and look like is no longer questioning if we have to choose between our ambitious careers, our families, and our wildest dreams," she continued. "I'm standing on this stage embracing every part of who I am, and I believe that I can be your next Miss USA."

She addressed her history-making win at a press conference after the pageant, saying it was "a huge honor."

"I look at this like a responsibility to know that I was trusted to be the first," she said about being the first mother and married woman to win the title, adding that she "won't be the last."


Read More Story Source



Popular Posts