Google Analytics Code Box

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Welcome to the Wonderful World of Artist_______________________________________________

jzlogo

Follow @jzebraa on Twitter or Facebook

Saturday, September 12, 2026

The Last 25 Years #1 Summer Songs


The Creamy Middle Of Time Single by Jourdan Zebraa New for Summer 2026


 The Creamy Middle Of Time Single from SPECIAL Album by Jourdan Zebraa 
had 977 Streams Plays on Pandora since the Single was Released on 2026-09-11


Billboard Song of the Summer each year:

2000: Bent 2001: U Remind Me 2002: Hot In Herre 2003: Crazy In Love 2004: Confessions Part II 2005: We Belong Together 2006: Promiscuous 2007: Umbrella 2008: I Kissed A Girl 2009: I Gotta Feeling 2010: California Gurls 2011: Party Rock Anthem 2012: Call Me Maybe 2013: Blurred Lines 2014: Fancy 2015: Cheerleader 2016: One Dance 2017: Despacito 2018: In My Feelings 2019: Old Town Road 2020: ROCKSTAR 2021: Butter 2022: As It Was 2023: Last Night 2024: I Had Some Help 2025: Ordinary 2026: Choosin’ Texas
2027 Summer?

My new song was released yesterday, I had 977 Streams/Play on Pandora of
"The Creamy Middle Of Time" Single from the SPECIAL album by Jourdan Zebraa!
 I Love Music! -XOXO jzebraa


Popular Posts